Friday 27 September 2013

PARTY!

I just love it when friends from far-away land come to town!
Old memories exchanged, laughter and chatters fill the air and lovely parties ensues - ahh the fun times we had!











































For the occasion, I made these lovely and simple cupcakes topped with sparkly flags <it's a celebration!> + rainbow polka-dots cups and a touch of lavender:





































































Duo flavour: vanilla buttercream and PUMPKIN SPICE <with cream cheese - I think this is currently my FAVOURITE fall flavour > Yumm! 


























I like it so much that I am secretly waiting for a yucky rainy day so I can whip up a batch of warm pumpkin spice cupcake to fill the air with yummy pumpkin smells *AHH*. Pair it with a warm mug of vanilla rooibos tea, a warm throw, a big window to watch the rain/people with umbrellas below and it's the perfect rainy day.


























No comments:

Post a Comment